About Able Internet Payroll Ltd:
Able Internet Payroll was the first cloud based payroll company to gain HMRC RTI recognition (accreditation) since the HMRC accreditation scheme started 11 years ago. It is also the first package that combines the payroll and the AE functions into one single process. This allows you to complete both your payroll and AE at the same time, comprehensively, without needing additional costly and time wasting separate middleware for AE.
The package has served thousands of users and is feature rich, very simple to learn, easy to use and all its pay calculations are fully in compliance with the latest legislation. You may sign up to this unique cloud based combined payroll and AE service as a single company, a pay bureau, or as a white labelled pay bureau with a cloud payroll package running under your own name.
Combined payroll and auto enrolment in one process:
The key features of the Able payroll package is that the AE process is built within the usual periodical pay run process. This allows you to complete your AE process in parallel with completing each pay run. No more painful, expensive and time wasting AE middleware processing is needed as the employee AE assessment is included in the package. Communication letters and contribution data are automatically consolidated under the same click when you commit the usual pay run process. AE postponement, employee opt in and opt out, are all featured in the Able payroll package.
You can set up one pension provider with one pension scheme, or multiple pension providers with multiple pension schemes within the Able payroll system. Whichever pension provider or scheme you choose, the Able payroll package will support it. The pension providers require CSV files that are tailored to the pension providers you have chosen and are instantly made available at the end of each pay run in the Reports section ready for you to download.
PAPDIS data output format is also available on Able for you to use for any pension providers who support this industrial standard.
Payroll via the Internet:
You can sign up with us and run your payroll securely from any Internet point, be it from your office, your home, or on the move 24/7. No more CD's to install and the payroll and AE package are always professionally managed and updated over the cloud to keep your calculations up to date.
You may sign up to this unique cloud based combined payroll and AE service as a single company, an ordinary pay bureau, or as a white labelled pay bureau with a cloud payroll package running under your own pay bureau name.
Employee payroll accounts:
Your employees can have individual accounts similar to Internet banking accounts to securely view and print their own current and past (up to 3 years) payslips, P60s and P11Ds at any time and update their own personal contact details.
Auto tax code and other notice updates:
Any changes resulting from P6 and P9 tax code and other notices, such as SL1 and NINO will be automatically updated for you. You may also make global tax code updates at the beginning of the tax year.
At the end of each pay run the relevant RTI forms to be e-filed will be automatically compiled ready for you to view, approve and e-file to HMRC. With just a few clicks of the mouse your returns will be completed. The range of RTI returns include FPS, EPS, NVR and EYU.
Our philosophy is that in this fast changing Information Technology age who you are today is not important. It is what you do today that counts because this determines your future. Whether you are able to survive and grow depends on whether you are able to master the technology to improve your operation. Mastering and exploiting Internet technology will definitely improve your productivity and competitiveness. Able Internet Payroll Ltd is here to provide the services that you require in the future.
Auto P11 reports and pay summaries:
Once your payroll is processed your pay figures will automatically be posted to the respective individual employee P11s, as well as the Pay Summary section. With just one click you can view a breakdown of the employee's earning details and year to date values.
Auto consolidation of monthly/quarterly P32 (EPR) returns to the HMRC:
The amount an employer needs to pay to the HMRC each month or each quarter is automatically and dynamically consolidated. This amount is usually reflected in your EPR. You can view the EPR at any time. The amount payable to HMRC is also linked to the optional ePayment facility. Should any employee's pay be amended, our relational database management system will dynamically update the latest P32 data.
The system provides comprehensive reports for all the statutory requirements and additional costing reports.
Data exports for reports:
In addition to the routine comprehensive reports, the system further provides all the key data in CSV and XML files ready for you to export. You can create further reports based on the exported data in an Excel file.
Accounting packages compatible:
The default setting for nominal accounting data export to an accounting package is Sage. However, the export setting can be changed to suit any accounting package you use.
We are able to automate the above mentioned reports because we are using a powerful relational database management system normally only used in mainframe computer systems. You are paying just a fraction of the cost for a powerful system.
- All calculations are fully compliant with the HMRC's latest quality standard
- All the latest tax and NI legislation will be reflected through our central update system
- There is no CD to install and no more worries about your version being correct
- A user friendly intuitive driven menu is provided throughout for ease of use
- Pre-sets are provided used Chart of Set Up functions
- Allows concurrent batch timesheets to be entered and processed.
- All payroll processes done through the Internet or Intranet
- No software installation or set up required, completely browser based
- Sign up to it like an e-mail account and just as simple to use
- Supports an unlimited number of employees over the Intranet/Internet
- Previous date and time sign-in/sign-out log book available for up to 3 years
- FPS - Full Payment Submission
- EPS - Employer Payment Summary
- NVR - NINO Verification Request
- EYU - Earlier Year Update
- Auto annual global tax code updates with one click (P6B)
- Supports HMRC Data Provisioning Services (DPS) for auto tax code updates
- Auto routine tax code updates through DPS (P6)
- Auto annual global tax code updates for batch employees (P9)
- RTI NOT (NINO Update Notice)
- SL1, SL2 etc.
- Automatically calculates SSP
- Automatically calculates SMP
- Automatically calculates SAP
- Automatically calculates SPP
- All the above are calculated to the HMRC standard
- Provides complete processing for leavers
- Provides leavers final payslips and statements
- Provides joiner at any time calculations
- Payment date may not be the same as pay period end date. The system allows you to define when your payment date is at the point before you e-file your data to the HMRC.
- View/print current payslips or previous payslips from anywhere over the Internet using a secure SSL tunnel, for up to 3 years
- SMS payslips available
- Fax payslips available
- Supports Sage, Irish and Star payslip formats